[Ohio-Talk] Check list and items to sell at the convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:23:24 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I have got the ok for items like candy bars to be sold at the state
convention so for those who asked the question it is approved.

Hotels have been very strict on a number of things after covid and holding
us to contractual agreements.

One week from this day I will be joining you at our 76-anuel state
convention. I wish others would get excited but nevertheless it will be a
celebration in one week.

Check list.

Chapters and divisions have you sent your list and dues in and checked with
all of your members to see if they have a mentor?

Will everyone bring cash or credit to the convention for money for the
movement?

Who will you meet next weekend to help transform dreams into reality and to
make sure that they have a great convention?

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.