[Ohio-Talk] Ideas needed

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 28 15:43:26 UTC 2022

  I have not found it possible to use walker and cane. A friend of mine
used a support cane and a long cane. She had her lower leg amputated. I
think people using a wheelchair and a long cane can probably do fine
because balance isn't as much of a concern. If you have positional
vertigo like I do you might find it challenging. I find it difficult
using a walker with a sighted guide.
Colleen Roth