[Ohio-Talk] OABS Paypal

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:28:51 UTC 2022

I am looking forward to convention in just a matter of days now. I wanted
to give some very important information out for people to have better
access to. I am emailing everyone to let you know for any current students,
perspective students or even donations. The student division now has a Pay
pal to send money easily to. Feel free to save this email so it is easier
to find during convention to pay your dues. Our division dues are $5.
Our current Pay Pal email is: oabs.tresurer at gmail.com
--
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back