[Ohio-Talk] Tonight's NFB's Presidential Release

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 1 14:10:15 UTC 2022

Good morning Ohio Federation Family.

Tonight, we will stream The National Federation of the Blind's Presidential
Release at 8 P.M. Eastern, In the Ohio Zoom Room.

Join us!

Tonight, September 1st

8:00 P.M. Eastern

7:00 P.M. Central

6:00 P.M. Mountain

5:00 P.M. Pacific

NFB Ohio Zoom:

<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/>

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"