[Ohio-Talk] Friendly Reminder: The Ohio Diabetes Action Network needs you!

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:45:18 UTC 2022

Greetings Ohio NFB family and friends,

The Ohio Diabetes Network is recruiting!

This is our election year and at the Ohio Convention at the Diabetes Action
Network meeting, all positions are open, and we would like for you to join
us and be able to run for a position and vote for the candidate you feel
will perform well.

Our Constitution stipulate that all new members must be in good standings
with the organization 60 days prior to voting and running for a position. To
be in good standings, you only need to pay your dues to the organization by
September 7, 2022. In doing so, you will have all the rights and privileges.

The dues for the Ohio Diabetes Action Network is only $5 per year.

To pay your dues, please either use cash app, at:

$mon2581

Or call our Treasurer, Colleen Roth at:

419 661-9171

We accept checks and money orders. Please contact Colleen for details.

We are looking forward to a bright 2023 in the Diabetes Action Network, and
we want you to be apart of our growth.

Thank you,

President, Susan Day

Vice President, Walter Mitchell