[Ohio-Talk] Is anybody ready for some football?

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:34:46 UTC 2022

Hello NFB of Ohio family and friends,

Yes, it is that wonderful time of year again. Time for some football. I thought it might be fun to put together a fantasy football league with our NFB of Ohio colleagues. I have at least four people so far who are interested in having a team. If you would like to join in, please reach out to me off list and I will add you. We do it through the CBS Sports website and app which is fairly accessible. We would do an automated draft, so no need to worry about doing a draft yourself. The site will do it for us. Therefore, whether you are a seasoned pro at fantasy football, or this would be your first experience, that is OK. It is a lot of fun and I’d be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Right now, I was thinking it would be for free, no money involved, but I am willing to do whatever the league would like. So, if all of you would like to put in money if you’re interested, we can do cash prizes. But I wanted to leave it open to everybody for now, so right now it is absolutely free. Again, if you would like to do this, contact me off list and we will see if we can get enough people. We need a total of 12 teams to have a league. Hope we can do this, I think it would be fun. Besides, I would never pass opportunity to beat Eric Duffy in any competition.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.