[Ohio-Talk] Board meeting.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:17:51 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking forward to each of you attending the State Board of Directors
Meeting on September 17, 2022, at 10:00 AM EDT.

I am urging all to inform me if you will be attending and if you would like
to have lunch with the Ohio Board. The cost of the meal is $25.00 per
person. Please have your funds available when you attend the meeting.

Graciously, the hotel has agreed to serve us in the Board of Directors
meeting around noon. Therefore, if you are eating with us, you will not have
to leave the room. I can not tell you how thrilling it will be to break
bread with all of you!

Just a note! If there is a financial strain and you are unable to purchase
your meal, please do not hesitate to give me a call at (937) 829-3368.

For your information, food is not permitted into the hotel meeting room
which is the Amphitheatre under no circumstances. So, if you will not be
partaking lunch with the Board of Directors, we will assume that you have
other arrangements.  Because the hotel has a large charge for bringing food
into the meeting room, we will not grant or advise anyone to do so.

Most people should understand that holding a meeting at a hotel can be
costly, but we have been able to keep the cost down. Therefore, if you can
please join us for lunch, that would be great.

Everyone, please take a note of the names below and reply to me privately
off the list if you are not on the list. Do not hesitate to email me
immediately! Additionally, if you are aware of a member who will be
attending the Board of Directors Meeting, either have them to reach out to
me or you may send an email to me as well.

Richard Payne
Suzanne Turner
Carolyn Peters
Gloria Robinson