[Ohio-Talk] Quarterly meeting of the Seniors Division Sunday

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:44:39 UTC 2022

At 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 11, the Seniors Division will conduct our quarterly meeting. We will be discussing ideas for the annual meeting and listing the things we have done for the division during the last year. This will help us to write the Gavel Award report. We will meet in the Ohio Zoom room. I will send the link closer to the time of the meeting.

Hope to see you there.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.