[Ohio-Talk] New book club

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:59:26 UTC 2022

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rasheta Bunting via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2022 6:37 PM
To: Downstate NY ADAPT <dnyadapt at gmail.com>; Chapter-Presidents at nfbnet.org
Cc: Rasheta Bunting <rashetabunting at gmail.com>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] New book club

Book Club Flyer Design Template

O N E H E A R T O N E V I S I O N P R E S E N T S   <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/ptGCPcc4uogn-vXyigf1FbhivsiTDpLBJ-sFHt9m8jFcmDTmFKcyRf_iu_wMLa4B4HqbEyzXJaagoRxyKnqrVVImfXoH2vlzh8DX4o59-UDMbAVTzwaNsnO1r1N8KuMso7VAlvIZ1izmStaYYUHdp9umEX4UUhTy1UuWW4ZXUJ6KwcV7sIIOjT_t=s320>

THE LIFE BOOK CLUB

STARTING SATURDAY

SEPTEMBER 10TH

EVERY SECOND SATURDAY FROM 7PM - 8PM

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89290129017?pwd=U2pYWEJRVmpaSXBUOWRlZWVpbkkrQT09

  <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/7xxZPNXdv3dJGxZVzPQkmgwZC_dDhqPsGXLotsonyIVoNX4aYElubCX0WDmM55YdrTvCdoGMoRQTJBsAG2un7TBlx--uOts2BDPgvwUIwL2XAYaijVX4FO0gsmLwotCFvf49PITp2RWCxpMLDGUttqPMLuaGsDqIcSIKujjVGJzbPR4E5ucneJvO=s320>

Book this month: A People's History of the United States by Howard Zen

 Each month we will be delving into exciting and insightful new books that are sure to open your mind and foster critical thinking. All are Welcome!

Questions?Email us @

empower at oneheartonevision.org <mailto:empower at oneheartonevision.org>  closed captions will be provided

Just because you're blind doesn't mean you can't have vision!

Rasheta Bunting / Chief Executive Officer

Disability Advocate & Consultant

(718) 564-5077

Blind vision.org

Just because you’re blind doesn’t mean you can’t have vision

Sent from my iPhone