[Ohio-Talk] The Power of Pie, An Affiliate Drawing!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:43:33 UTC 2022

We have an amazing Ohio affiliate drawing that will be unlike any other
fundraiser ever held in Ohio!

YOU + STRAWBERRY PIE = ERIC DUFFY

That’s right! The secretary of our affiliate has ever so graciously agreed
to show his love and commitment to the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio by handsomely wearing one of his favorite pies!

Start exercising those throwing arms, and get ready to buy your tickets at
the 76th Annual State Convention!

Tickets are $5 each, or three tickets for $10.

Our Power of Pie fundraiser is one of the many highlights for our upcoming
76th Annual State Convention!

Join us this November 4th to 6th at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton in
Independence, Ohio.

Don’t wait any longer, and register today!

http://nfbohio.org/2022-convention/

For more information, please contact our convention chairperson, Suzanne
Turner or co-chair, Maggie Stringer.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

The Convention Planning Committee

Suzanne Turner, Affiliate Vice President

Email: smturner.234 at gmail.com

Maggie Stringer

Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.”