[Ohio-Talk] Urgent prayers needed

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 13 04:22:16 UTC 2022

Prayers are going up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sadie McFarland via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 7:23 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org; PACapitalChapter at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sadie McFarland <sadiemc01 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Urgent prayers needed

Good evening Federation family. I am in dire need of prayer… Last Wednesday I had an ingrown toenail procedure done on my left foot. Over the weekend, it quickly became infected. The infection is now worsening, despite changing antibiotics and closely monitoring it. I’m in a lot of pain and this is causing me to miss more classes and campus life. My doctor has had me on pain meds since the procedure, but I’m running out. Prayers are highly appreciated. Have a blessed night.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com