[Ohio-Talk] Friday Evening Dinner

wsloan118 at roadrunner.com wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 14 01:31:11 UTC 2022

Doesn't the hotel have a restaurant?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jim Weiss via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 7:45 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jim Weiss <jimweiss72 at icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Friday Evening Dinner

All,
Delmonico’s Italian Steak House is excellent, my housemate worked there for 16 years till last month.  Below is a link for their menu.
It is basically alacarte, meaning if you want a salad with your dinner there will be a charge.  They did not have Braille menus as of last month.  If you are planning on going make sure to read the menu in advance so you are prepared for the prices.
They have an appetizer called the seafood tower which is amazing, but without king crab legs it is $85 and with king crab it is $155.
Have fun and enjoy!
http://www.delmonicoscleveland.com/Menu/ <http://www.delmonicoscleveland.com/Menu/>

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford