[Ohio-Talk] Change In Dinner Plans for Friday

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:23:45 UTC 2022

We have had a change in dinner plans for Friday evening in Independence. Before I announce the new location, let me be clear about this: This is an informal gathering of Federation friends and family. This is not an event in which any one should expect that the Federation is picking up the tab. Enough on that subject.

If you have contacted me prior to this announcement, I will assume you are still in the count unless you tell me otherwise.

Here is the new plan:

At 5:30 PM on Friday, September 16, we will gather for dinner at:
5664 Brecksville Road
Independence,OH
44131
If you have not already done so Please contact me off list if you want to be in the dinner count.

Mr. President, I need a good juicy steak and a couple of drinks. Please remember sir, I no longer work at Synchrony Financial.

Thanks.

Eric