[Ohio-Talk] Change In Dinner Plans for Friday

wsloan118 at roadrunner.com wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 16 13:48:40 UTC 2022

Thanks for saying this.
Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 4:11 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Change In Dinner Plans for Friday

Right sir I am in the under employed group so it will be too much of a
hardship for me to join you.

On the serious side some members will still be eating at the hotel, and I
think another group of members may be looking at different choices.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.