[Ohio-Talk] Contest and thanks

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:49:11 UTC 2022

Ohio,

First to those who took the time out Saturday to attend the state board of
directors meeting it was so good to hear all of the voices and have the
opportunity to sit down with you again.

I will conduct and enter into a drawing the names of those who have already
registered for the convention and if you get this email and are able to
complete the process by 5:00 PM tomorrow your name will be included.
If you wait until the last minute to do the above, you will get into the
next drawing.

You will receive a box lunch and a ticket to the banquet so good luck.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.