[Ohio-Talk] Radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:17:44 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I would like to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, September 21 at 11 AM will be our monthly radio show. This month, my guest will be Raul Gallegos from the national Association of guide dog users. We will be talking about everything guide dogs. So, whether you are a guide dog user or not, I am sure it would be very interesting. I hope all of you will be able to join us. To listen in just go to  voicecorps.org or enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. Remember, the show is Live at 11 in the morning, but will re-broadcast at 11 tomorrow night.

Thanks for listening!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.