[Ohio-Talk] Change of Address

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:56:06 UTC 2022

Good morning. As I mentioned at Saturday's Board of Directors meeting, I am
in the process of moving. As of tomorrow, September 23, 2022 I will be
living in Columbus, instead of Dayton. So anything sent to me as Affiliate
Treasurer or as the current Secretary of the Springfield Chapter should now
be addressed to Todd Elzey, Treasurer NFB of Ohio, 611 Blenheim Rd.,
Columbus, OH 43214. My telephone numbers and email address will remain the
same. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
NFB of Ohio
toddelzey at gmail.com
315-879-1746