[Ohio-Talk] Invitation to attend Community ServiceFinancial Wellness for Life Seminar today

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 28 20:18:18 UTC 2022

Ohio Community Service Committee partnering with National Disability
Institute & ABLE National Resource Center

Presenter: Laurie Schaller, Manager of Financial Empowerment

Date: Wednesday, September28th at 7PM EDT

Location: Ohio Zoom Platform

Laurie serves as a nationally known subject matter expert on the public
workforce system, Social Security Disability benefits planning, financial
education and coaching. Laurie is certified as a Community Work Incentives
Counselor and is a key member of the ABLE National Resource Center providing
support on Disability Benefits, Assistive Technology Loans, and ABLE
accounts.

Presentation: NDI Financial Wellness for Life

Key Points:

-Benefits Planning and Work Support

-Employment

-Free Tax Preparation

-Financial Education and Coaching

-Asset Development

Followed by a Q&A session.

Save the date! And share with all of your affiliate, chapter, and division
members!

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Community Service Committee

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

nfbohiocs at gmail.com <mailto:nfbohiocs at gmail.com>

www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org>

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"