[Ohio-Talk] OH CSD Instructional Demo menus4all

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 14:16:07 UTC 2023

This is a great app and Stephanie does a wonderful presentation. We had her on for a presentation here in SC as well! I am looking forward to using this app in Houston!

Steve Cook
Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two) original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our fundraising sales page below.
https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens