[Ohio-Talk] FW: BELL Academy Volunteer

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 10 22:23:36 UTC 2023

We will be having a BELL Academy (Braille Enrichment for Learning and Literacy) from August 6-11 at the Ohio State School for the Blind. We are looking for volunteers and donations. This will be our first academy since 2019. We will be happy to talk with any chapter or division to promote this absolutely critical program. A brochure will be coming out very soon. If you have any questions you can email me at marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>  or call me at 513-607-6053.