[Ohio-Talk] Perceptual Sets in Blindness Senior Capstone Survey

Kiehl, Emily (kiehley) kiehley at mail.uc.edu
Sun Apr 16 18:52:25 UTC 2023

Hey everybody!

I am ferociously working on finishing my capstone project and I need your input!

Perceptual sets are our knowledge and experiences that shape the way our brains understand the world. The current research focuses heavily on visual perceptual sets, which excludes blind people from study populations. One piece of my capstone project aims to explore neuroscience in terms of blindness. Because the blind brain is so unique, it is imperative that blind people are included in neuroscience research.

Here is a link to the form: https://forms.gle/RSjKm3rBMHHReik19

Thank you so much for your help with my project!
Best,
Emily

Emily Kiehl
University of Cincinnati | 2023
President - Ohio Assocaition of Blind Students