[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Cops Arrest Blind Man For Having A Cane

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 00:36:12 UTC 2023

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com
NFB pledge: I pledge to participate, actively in the efforts of The National Federation Of The Blind, to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind to support the policies and programs of the Federation, and to abide by its constitution.
NFB, one minute speech: The National Federation Of The Blind knows that blindness is not a characteristic that defines you or your future. every day we raise. The expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people in our dreams. you can have the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.☺️😍😊

Begin forwarded message: