[Ohio-Talk] Attachment of flyer should now be present

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:15:54 UTC 2023

David Andrews tells me that he has changed our or my settings so that the attachment of the Senior Division should now be available. Here it is, I hope. This is the document that I hope members will get to Office of Aging and nursing home and other agencies serving seniors who may be losing vision.
Barbara

Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.