[Ohio-Talk] NCSDDonations needed for Houston Convention Project

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sat Apr 22 17:29:26 UTC 2023

Howdy Family,

The National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division will participate in a service project on Sunday, July 2, 2023. We are partnering with The Ronald McDonald House in Houston, Texas.  WhooHoo!
Our division’s goal is to fill 100 Bags of Love. The items we need to collect are below:
Individual variety snacks:
Chips/Crackers
Cookies of any kind
Cereal/Granola Bars
Ramen noodles

Shampoo/Conditioners
Toothbrushes/Hair Brushes
Toothpaste
Disinfectant Wipes
Ziplock Bags of all sizes
wet wipes
mouthwash
lotion
bath towels or sponges
hand sanitizer
razors
deodorant (all types)
body wash (bars or bottle)

These brand new products can be trial or any other size.  Also, if you plan to mail your products to our division president, they will need to be mailed by Wednesday, May 31, 2023. If you have questions, please contact Jeanetta Price at 409-344-1005.

Mailing Address:

Jeanetta Price
8035 San Bruno Street
Beaumont, Texas 77708
We are limited to 16 volunteers at Ronald McDonald House, therefore it isn’t open to anymore Convention attendees.
However,stay tuned in for another project available for an opportunity to serve in Houston.

Serving the Community,

Pat McPherson
Phone: 330-524-8388

NFB of Ohio Greater Akron Chapter board Officer and Membership Coordinator

NFB of Ohio  Community Service President