[Ohio-Talk] Information Needed

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Aug 1 17:45:53 UTC 2023

AFB stands for American foundation for the blind and they have a technology magazine C called access world that is published monthly and they evaluate different products. Some of them are specially designed for blind people and others are off the shelf products. I’ll check this magazine out regularly.

Sent from my iPhone