[Ohio-Talk] reminder, August 4, 2023 Ohio Association of blind students all members meeting, agenda attached.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:45:00 UTC 2023

Hello students and the rest of my federation family nationally and in
Ohio,
Please pass the below to those members that may not have e-mail but
would like to participate in tonight's OABS meeting.
Due to technical issues, this was supposed to go out on Wednesday, but
apparently technology hated me that day. Here's the reminder for what
was to go out Wednesday.
Weather your an active oabs member, or not, come on out and join us for
are all members meeting tonight at 8:00 PM eastern, 5:00 PM pacific.
Students and individuals from around the nation are welcome but only
oabs active paying members are able to vote on devision business.
The agenda is attached in microsoft word format and below my signature.

Shane Popplestone
Acting president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!
Ohio association of blind students, all members meeting

August 4, 2023.

Meeting Conducted by zoom.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83171167510?pwd=OEtLd25EMzMxODR3akhnZ00zYlg3Zz09

One tap mobile

+16473744685,,83171167510#,,,,*6227# Canada

+16475580588,,83171167510#,,,,*6227# Canada

Meeting ID: 831 7116 7510

Passcode: 6227

Meeting agenda

Call to order: Shane Popplestone, Acting President

Roll call of members: Jackson Schwoebel, Secretary

Introduction of guests: Jackson Schwoebel, Secretary

Check for quorum: Shane Popplestone

Ice breaker questions: Are you ready for the upcoming semester? What are
you excited about for the upcoming semester?

Reports from the board

President: Shane Popplestone, acting president

Secretary: Jackson Schwoebel

Treasurer: Asia Quinones-Evans

t-shirt Fundraiser: Asia Quinones-Evans, treasurer

Other fund raising ideas: all members

Membership year changes and what this means for us: Shane Popplestone,
acting president, Asia Quinones-Evans, treasurer

Other business that doesn’t fit anywhere else:

Comments and questions from guests:

Meeting schedule, and next meeting date:

Adjournment: