[Ohio-Talk] National Federation of the Blind Teachers of Tomorrow program.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 23:09:14 UTC 2023

	Dear Richard:

I am excited to share that someone from your state has been selected to
participate as a member of the 2023-2024 cohort of the National Federation
of the Blind Teachers of Tomorrow program. Our Teachers of Tomorrow program
provides an opportunity to introduce teachers of the blind to the positive
blindness outlook, mentorship, and resources that our organization offers.
You have likely heard President Riccobono say that our goal is always to
build the Federation and this program is no different. We need your
leadership to establish local connections that help these newcomers feel
welcomed, valued, and supported. Ultimately, we want the Teachers of
Tomorrow participants to become members of our movement and our partners in
promoting educational excellence for all blind students.

This year-round program will primarily operate at some in-person activities
and virtually via monthly Zoom sessions. The first session is planned for
the weekend of September 22, 2023, in Baltimore. Before that time, please
contact your Teacher(s) of Tomorrow to both introduce yourself and let them
know about your affiliate, including any upcoming affiliate activities they
might be interested in attending. Please also invite them to participate in
your affiliate convention, whether that takes place in the fall or the
spring.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>