[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Ohio Communities of Faith Presents: Members of the Board of Directors on how they function in their own congregations, Tuesday, August 22 from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Aug 22 18:20:43 UTC 2023

This is a reminder that the Ohio Communities of Faith Division's monthly presentation is this evening, August 22, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M. This month, we will feature members of our board of directors on how they function within their own congregations and the alternative techniques and technology they use. Please attend this informative presentation and be prepare to learn and advocate for inclusion and access in church communities and local congregations.

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Blessings,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134, Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com<mailto:Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com>