[Ohio-Talk] I Am Ohio Talk will be rescheduled for a later date.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:23:23 UTC 2023

The Ohio Membership Committee, apologizes for any inconvenience.

But this program has been canceled, due to a family emergency.

We will reschedule soon!

///

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Membership Committee

Invite you to experience Ohio's new monthly program called " I Am Ohio
Talk".

This provocative stage will host various preemptive dialogues on important
and humorous topics from members  who will foster open communication,
generate new ideas and begin to help build a presence in the federation.
During conversations, the audience will have an opportunity to weigh in with
their opinions, suggestions and comments. Respectfully of course!

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM EDT.

I Am Ohio Talk will focus and celebrate "Women Equality Day", and what it
takes to fight for other people's rights. We also will honor the successful
life of Dr. Isabelle Grant, a pioneer in the National Federation of the
Blind.

Everyone is welcomed and next month in September  our topic will expound on
Guide Dog Discrimination by Uber, Lyft, Department Stores and more. You do
not want to miss this powerful and worthy discussion.

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm>
https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm

Join by Skype for Business

 <https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851> https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Membership Coordinator