[Ohio-Talk] Prayers and concerns for long-term member of the Ohio affiliate of the National Federation Of The Blind Wanda sloan

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:26:48 UTC 2023

Greetings, everyone, Wanda sloan has given permission to share that she is transitioning from independent living to long-term care until she is able to manage living skills on her own. She has sent information to Ohio Talk regarding her address change which is, Cypress point nursing facility, 600 W. National Rd., Englewood, OH. 45322.
The Miami Valley Chapter, which she has been a long-term member will provide a bi monthly care package as needed for Wanda sloan. Anyone wanting to contribute to this we care box by monthly I will ensure that Wanda receives it. I will collect items or cash for items at our monthly meetings Starting Saturday, September 9, 2023. Right now she has several items that would like sugar-free chocolates that’s the top of her list. Any questions comments or concerns please contact me by phone and leave a detailed message if I’m not available cheerfully,

Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com