[Ohio-Talk] Policy on Legal Coordination

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:54:55 UTC 2023

This message came with no explanation. Since I sat through the discussion at the board meeting, I think it is important to point out that no one acting for the NFB a any level may seek legal advice without getting buy-in from the state and national leadership.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.