[Ohio-Talk] PAC Plan

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Dec 19 20:50:05 UTC 2023

Richard has asked me to be the PAC Plan (Preauthorized Contribution) contact
person for the upcoming year. Many people signed up for the first time or
agreed to increase their contribution at our state convention. If you
provided your name I will be contacting you in the next two weeks to see if
you need help to sign up. I am extremely thrilled to know how many people
agreed to set up a new PAC plan or to increase their current contribution.
Each year at the national convention we hear how the top states are doing.
Hopefully, we can move up toward the top of the list. Also, chapters and
divisions can contribute to the PAC Plan. Please go to the link below to
sign up or increase your monthly PAC Plan contribution. This contribution
makes it possible for our national office to do the important work of our
organization.

https://nfb.formstack.com/forms/pac

You can also call to sign up or increase your monthly giving at

410-659-9314 ext. 2277