[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Communities of Faith monthly meeting, Tuesday December 26 from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Dec 20 16:13:46 UTC 2023

Happy Holidays.

This is a reminder that the Ohio Communities of Faith Division's monthly meeting is this coming Tuesday, December 26, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M. in the Ohio Zoom Room. We will be making plans for the coming year and sharing opportunities to use our assistive technology to participate actively in church, synagogue, assembly, etc. Please bring your thoughts and ideas as we develop a calendar for 2024.

Cheerfully,

Carolyn Peters

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134, Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com<mailto:Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com>

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Blessings,