[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Valentines cookie fundraiser

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Feb 1 20:13:19 UTC 2023

❤️❤  ️The NFB  Ohio Greater Akron Chapter is excited about our delicious Valentines Cookie Fundraiser. We will be selling chances for a drawing for$10 each. The first and second prizes will be one dozen cookies, the third and fourth prizes will be half a dozen cookies. ❤️❤️
The
homemade  cookies are cutout sugar cookies with yummy icing and tactile  edible decorations. Both the cookies and icing are made with natural vanilla and almond extract, so avoid if you are sensitive to almonds.

Enter by sending an online Zelle payment for  $10 for each chance.   Include Zelle message/memo “Cookie, your name, phone#”.
 Zelle email:
NFBAkronTreasurer at gmail.com
Business:

Nfb oH greater Akron Chapter

The drawing will be held on Thursday, February 9, so send payment without delay. Cookies will be taken to FedEx on February 10th For two day shipping.

Best of luck! Thank you for supporting our chapter.

#valentines Cookies 2023

P.S. also, we will except a check, but you need to mail it right away.

Payable to NFB OHGreater Akron
Memo: Cookie(&phone #)
Mail to:
Pat McPherson