[Ohio-Talk] ohio newsline.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:41:24 UTC 2023

Hello fellow Ohio federationists,
Firstly, thank you to President Payne for appointing me as co-chair
along with Asia for Ohio newsline for the 2023 year.
Please pass this information along to those that might not be subscribed
to this list and that use newsline
I've got a bunch of things.
If you are a current newsline member, and have forgotten your
credentials, or your info may be out of date in the newsline database,
please e-mail me at
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
with your name, both first and last, and any one of the following
information.
address
phone number
e-mail address
and if you need your credentials, or if something may be out of date,
and if something's out of date, give me the corrected information and
we'll update the database or send you your credentials.
Next, I'm still getting to know the admin side of newsline, but if you
notice something in newsline that's out of date or no longer valid,
again, e-mail me at
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
with the details and one of us  will make the necessary changes.
the next thing is that if you would like something posted to NFB Ohio's
newsline, please e-mail me at
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
and I'll provide you the necessary information on how to format your
text so either myself or Asia can post it to newsline in a timely
manner.
please note that Simply forwarding me stuff to post sometimes works, but
large items like newsletters need additional processing and formatting,
so if you want a larger item posted like a newsletter, please work with
me to get it ready for newsline by e-mailing me and I'll provide what
needs to be provided in regards to text formatting and how to split
articles for newsline.
If you call newsline via phone, please remember that their are multiple
local Ohio calling numbers you can use, so please, if you can, use one
of those numbers and not the toll-free number. This saves the state
money as the state does pay into newsline and it costs more when users
use the toll-free number.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!

www.avg.com