[Ohio-Talk] Flying pig tickets

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:34:43 UTC 2023

Hello Steve thanks for asking:

Raffle Details: On MAY 7, 2023 we will draw a lucky winner of $5,000 Cash
and the charity for which you purchased the Pig will also receive $5,000
Cash! You do not need to be present to win but everyone is welcome to join
us for race weekend.

The Piggest Raffle Ever :: Brought to you by Stock Yards
Bankhttps://piggestraffleever.com

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com