[Ohio-Talk] Blind shell phone

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:39:18 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I was wondering if any of you have ever used, or are familiar with the blind shell phone. I heard that it was a good alternative for blind people who were not comfortable with using a traditional smart phone. My mother is very uncomfortable, using the flatscreen gestures to maneuver, voice over, so I think a phone with traditional buttons would work for her. But, before we make this investment, we would like to know if anyone has opinions on whether it does what it is supposed to. Thanks.

Annette.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.