[Ohio-Talk] Starting Toast Masters group

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Feb 28 19:10:36 UTC 2023

This information has been approved by the NFB national office

I am interested in beginning a virtual Toast Masters group for people who
are blind or visually impaired. Toast Masters is a club that helps people
learn how to do public speaking, interview for jobs, and develop leadership
skills.  There is a financial cost to join and participate in this
organization. I am going to join a local Toast Masters group and begin the
process of setting up a virtual group. If you are interested in
participating in this club please email me at marianne at denningweb.com
<mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

Showing interest does not obligate anyone to join. I think the introductory
meeting will be in late summer or early fall. It will be the meeting to
share additional information about Toast Masters.