[Ohio-Talk] Board meeting.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:56:46 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Board of Directors Meeting agenda
Saturday January 21, 2023, 9:00 AM

NFB Ohio Zoom:

 https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
 https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

1.	Call meeting to order. President Richard Payne
2.	Roll call of board members Eric Duffy secretary NFBO
3.	Motion to approve the November minutes.
4.	financial report: Todd Elzey,  treasurer NFBO
5.	Chapter - Committee and division reports as needed.
6.	Proposed increase in scholarship amounts to reflect the national.
7.	Sending student leaders to the Midwest Student Spring seminar the
seminar will take place in Chicago in March 2023.
8.	National convention.
9.	National convention assistance
	New business
10.	Adjournment