[Ohio-Talk] I’m listening!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:00:19 UTC 2023

Hello Ohio!

I was so jealous, yet inspired, as I listened to the opening session this morning. Jealous because I heard all of my NFB of Ohio family cheering, and I wanted to be there so bad. Inspired, because I was so proud of all the affiliates and their accomplishments, but especially ours here in Ohio! I loved the fact that Richard was able to talk so well about our accomplishments this year. Especially the passing of our parental rights bill! I wish I were there with all of you, and I’m sad that my work schedule didn’t allow for it this year. But I am hopeful that Misty and I will be able to join all of you in Orlando next year!  Getting ready to listen to the next General session! Everybody enjoy the rest of convention!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.