[Ohio-Talk] Members who were at the convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:46:05 UTC 2023

Greetings members:

I am writing this message to inform you that some of our members have been
reporting flue like symptoms and two of them have tested positive for covid.
Just like last year we would encourage you to follow the guidelines on covid
and get tested so we can continue to keep safe. When we travel it is
impossible to determine where or when we may have come in contact, but the
best thing is to be safe please let us know if you get sick and stay safe.

On another note, I have not got tested but also still have my personal
sleeping problems and have been working with my doctor to find another way
to improve my health issues. Thanks for reading and hear you soon.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.