[Ohio-Talk] Update

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:51:05 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I wanted to report that I tested negative for covid yesterday the other part
of that was that my blood pressure was quite high and the diagnosed me with
an upper respiratory infection. I am feeling fine just going to take it easy
in my way and do my best to take better care.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.