[Ohio-Talk] Welcome All To The Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss Teleconference Call

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:39:19 UTC 2023

Dear Lyn,

We would love to join you for lunch. Monday or Tuesday would work better for my schedule. Either day is fine with us. You all talk about having to order meals a day ahead. How would we do that? Guide me and tell me the best time and day.

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.