[Ohio-Talk] Prayers needed for member of the Miami Valley Chapter, Mrs. Terry More

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:23:24 UTC 2023

Greetings members at the Miami Valley Chapter the Ohio Communities Of Faith, Division and Ohio Talk please keep in prayer Mrs. Terry More, Terry recently had a serious stroke and she is disabled on her right side of her body, I spoke with her brother Marshall today and he stated she has a long recovery in front of her. Please keep Terry in continuous prayer. Well wishes can be sent in reply to this email. He will be sure to get them and share them with her or you can send them to me and I will make sure he gets him. Terry is an able to hold a phone , hopefully her rehab will start in the next few days. I will keep you updated as Marshall keeps me updated. Blessings,

Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com