[Ohio-Talk] OOD will host a virtual public forum regarding the Accessible Ohio initiative on August 17 at 10:00 AM.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:49:19 UTC 2023

Greetings:

I would like for all who can attend this meeting to do so and learn about
this effort.

 morning community partners:

Please pass along to your members and friends in the disability community.
The link to register is under the third heading in the middle of the third
paragraph.Thanks so much!

Berna King, CRC.
Program Manager
Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired

Mailing Address:
816 30th St. NW
Canton, OH 44709
Mobile: (330) 323-6395