[Ohio-Talk] Sad news

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 02:24:00 UTC 2023

Thanks Barbara. This is definitely sad news. And that was truly a strong
federationist. Even when she had health concerns she was doing what she
could to build our organization.

May God bless her family and may God bless the guy over County chapter

William
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of directors. Cleveland
chapter Vice president.