[Ohio-Talk] You are needed!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:10:38 UTC 2023

Ohio,

Convention Ambassadors Needed

As always, NFB Convention Ambassadors will assist in making the convention a
welcoming and empowering experience for all attendees in Houston  this July.
Ambassadors play important roles  in sharing accurate information, providing
access to information at key locations

within the convention, and generally serving as a positive influence during
the convention. You know who they are. These are the folks serving as
talking signs, among other functions, who assist you to find the door to a
session or the escalator. Ambassadors will be asked to take on assignments
as coordinated by the ambassadors committee and therefore are always
integral to the positive flow of every convention.

Please send me your name if you are willing to serve. Last year Ohio
represented and stepped up when other affiliates did not; even though they
submitted names. Let's keep our great reputation going forward at this
year's convention.

Most duties take only an hour of time to serve.

So, will you step up this year?

Shoot me an email with your name, cell phone number and date of your
arrival.

Suzanne