[Ohio-Talk] I Dare You!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:12:47 UTC 2023

Ohio,

On behalf of the Ohio Membership Committee, I want to thank you for
attending the meeting on Tuesday. It went over, but you stayed the course.
You are awesome members and I adore all of you. Your commitment and
dedication to the blind movement is so positive and shows that we have
harmony with one goal in mind; and that is to build the federation by
helping blind people in and outside of the organization.

Denise, Patti and Ronza provided great content that I hope will assist you
in your leadership efforts, developing your individual talent and helping
you to persevere in membership.

Speaking of Patti, I thought about what she said and wanted to provide you
with a way to continue contributing to the organization financially, but
also with competition in mind. As I stated, Ohio has been in 8th place in
our giving with PAC for the last two years. So, today is "Dare Day". I dare
you to join or increase your PAC giving by $5 monthly or more by June 15th.
The info is below and if anyone needs assistance, you can reach out to your
President or even me and I can assist you with the online application.
However, you can call as well.

I DARE YOU!

Monthly PAC Support

Make recurring monthly gifts through direct withdrawals from a checking
account or charges to a credit card by signing up for our Pre-Authorized
Contribution

(PAC) program. To become a PAC contributor, please complete the form at

nfb.org/pac.

Please contact Patti Chang at 410-659-9314, extension 2422, or

pchang at nfb.org,

or visit our

planned giving page

to learn more.

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.