[Ohio-Talk] Sad news

shelbiah1 at gmail.com shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 23:40:08 UTC 2023

Several years ago Ohio had a Muskingum area chapter. Due to a lack of attendance and other reasons that chapters charter was lifted. However, many of us had good friends from that chapter and I am one of those people. Richard McConnel was president for a number of years, and I just wanted to let people know that on Thursday morning of this past week, June 1, he passed away. If anyone is interested in reading the obituary, it is in the Zanesville Times recorder, which can be found on Newsline
Shelbi

Sent from my iPhone