[Ohio-Talk] FW: see what the Ohio's Diabetes Action Network Division is doing; Dexcom, Debbie Wunder and Suzanne Turner's presentations

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:03:38 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family and Friends,

Thanks to the hard work of the Technology and Resources committees of the
Ohio DAN Division, Under the leadership of Delcenia Brown and Gloria Conway
respectively, we have information regarding diabetes to share with you.

The committees of the Ohio DAN are all working diligently to educate,
empower and inspire each of us. This is just another example of what we can
accomplish when we work together.

Please read the previous message and open the links.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432